The American Beekeeping Federation (ABF) will act on behalf of the beekeeping industry on issues affecting the interests and the economic viability of the various sectors of the industry.
- The resolutions supported and passed by the membership will serve as policy for the official actions of the ABF.
- The ABF will maintain an organization that is normally proactive rather than reactive in handling industry issues.
- The resolutions and decisions of the ABF will be based upon the best facts and information available.
- The issues outcome will be directed toward maintaining an industry that is self-supporting with a minimum of government involvement.
- The deliberations of an official body of the ABF will recognize and consider the impact of its decisions on the industry as a whole.
- The ABF will serve as an information source to its members on those issues affecting the industry.