Let’s Grow Together
Each state having ABF members may appoint a State Delegate to serve as a liaison between ABF and its state association and local clubs. State Delegates are responsible for communicating ABF's legislative initiatives to the state association
and local clubs and for providing access to state legislators. Each State Delegate also acts as a membership coordinator to ensure ABF's membership campaigns are communicated to the state association and local clubs.
If you are interested in serving as a State Delegate on behalf of your state, please contact State Delegates Committee Chair Debbie Seib at email@example.com.
Additional opportunities may include:
- Submit stories (either local or state) to ABF for the ABF E-Buzz newsletter or ABF Quarterly magazine.
- Suggest topics for educational programs.
- Present during educational programs.
- Serve on an ABF committee.
ABF Will Promote Your State and Local Meetings
To get your state and local meetings, conferences and classes listed in the ABF Quarterly magazine and on the ABF website, email the event details to the ABF headquarters office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to attend our bi-monthly virtual meetings to stay up-to-date on all the ways ABF is working to connect our members with yours and how you can do the same!
State Delegate Meetings
State Delegate meetings are held bimonthly, tentatively on the third Tuesday of that month at 6:00 pm ET (dates and times are subject to change). Each meeting will be recorded and linked below within seven days of the meeting. To
access the recordings, click the date of the meeting you wish to hear.
- Tuesday, March 10 at 8:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, May 12 at 8:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, July 7 at 8:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, September 8 at 8:00 pm ET
- Tuesday, November 10 at 8:00 pm ET
State Delegates Committee
Debbie Seib, Chair