Experience the Future of Beekeeping
The ABF Conference & Tradeshow promises to bring you the most up-to-date information within the beekeeping industry, the latest products and services offered by our exhibitors and sponsors and fantastic opportunities for you to network with 900+ fellow beekeepers.
All the latest conference details and online registration can be found on our conference website at www.abfconference.com.
ABF Conference & Tradeshow Features
- Top-notch general sessions by nationally recognized apiculturists, research and applied scientists and beekeeping experts.
- Breakout sessions for beginning beekeepers, serious sideliners, commercial beekeepers and research buffs.
- Beekeeping workshops for all skill levels designed to hone your practical skills.
- Shared Interest Group (SIG) meetings for Producers/Packers, Small-Scale/Sideliners, Package Bee and Queen Breeders and Commercial Beekeepers.
- Vendor tradeshow showcasing the latest and greatest products and services in the beekeeping industry.
- ABF Business Meeting of Members.
- American Honey Show showcasing the nation's purest honey, best beeswax and most artistic merit.
- Fun for the whole family with the Kids and Bees program.
- Various silent and live auctions benefiting the ABF Legislative Fund and the American Honey Queen Program.
ABF Annual Conference & Tradeshow Archive
2019 | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Visit the Conference Website
2018 | Reno, Nevada: Visit the Conference Website
2017 | Gavelston, Texas: Visit the Conference Website
2016 | Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida: Visit the Conference Website
2015 | Anaheim, California: Visit the Conference Website
2014 | Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Visit the Conference Website
2013 | Hershey, Pennsylvania: Visit the Conference Website
2012 | Las Vegas, Nevada: Visit the Conference Website
2011 | Galveston, Texas: Visit the Conference Website
2010 | Orlando, Florida: Visit the Conference Website