2014 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow
January 7-11, 2014
The River Center
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The links at the right of this page will direct you to additional information regarding the 2014 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow. Please be sure to check back often, as we will continue to post updated information as it becomes available.
The 2014 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow will be held in Baton Rouge, Louisiana at the Baton Rouge River Center, January 7-11, 2014. As always, this conference promises to bring you the most up-to-date information within the beekeeping industry and the latest products and services offered by our many exhibitors and sponsors.
We are introducing many new features this year! The conference committee has reviewed the responses from the latest conference survey extensively and made some changes to the 2014 conference agenda to better accommodate your needs. The new agenda will feature:
- Optional field trip to the Baton Rouge Bee Lab on Tuesday
- General Session followed by SIG meetings on Wednesday
- Welcome reception on Wednesday night
- General Session and Auxiliary Meeting on Thursday followed by an optional social activity that night
- Track sessions on Friday morning specific to each stage of beekeeping, followed by the Foundation luncheon, a keynote presentation and ABF Business meeting and the Honey Show Live Auction.
- Saturday will feature more workshops than ever with presentations running from 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM, followed by the ABF annual banquet.
- Not to mention, the tradeshow will be open Wednesday – Saturday and will feature the latest and greatest products and services in the beekeeping industry.
Please be sure to review the schedule at a glance for more details.
The conference committee is busy selecting presentations for the agenda, and you can be sure it will include presentations from industry experts, as well as information from speakers new to the ABF.
If you have a presentation you would like the committee to consider adding to the agenda, please be sure to check out our Call for Papers section.
We’re excited to be in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and we are looking forward to sharing some good ole’ Cajun hospitality with you!