2011 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow
January 4 - 8, 2011
The San Luis Resort
The links at the right of this page will direct you to additional information regarding the 2011 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow. Please be sure to check back often, as we will continue to post updated information as it becomes available.
"Together for a Sweet Future" is the theme of the 2011 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow and represents the joint effort of the American Beekeeping Federation, the American Honey Producers Association and the Canadian Honey Council to produce the largest and most innovative beekeeping conference in North America. This is an exciting opportunity to bring together beekeepers at all levels and from all over the country and beyond to share ideas and develop new contacts.
This joint conference promises to offer something for everyone. From the new hobbyist to the seasoned professional, we've planned a schedule to incorporate educational sessions at all levels. We've expanded the trade show area to offer even more great deals and new product ideas. And we've invited other industry-related organizations to participate in this groundbreaking event. These organizations include:
- American Association of Professional Apiculturists (AAPA)
- American Bee Research Conference (ABRC)
- Apiary Inspectors of America (AIA)
- National Honey Packers and Dealers Association (NHPDA)
Features of the 2011 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow include:
- The American Bee Research Conference (ABRC)
- The Serious Sideliner Symposium (SSS)
- The largest beekeeping tradeshow, full of the latest in beekeeping innovations
- Anticipated attendance of more than 1,200 beekeepers
- Optional activities perfect for networking and socializing with fellow beekeepers and industry experts
- Beautiful Galveston location, right on the Gulf of Mexico
Make your plans now and plan to join us in Galveston!