The ABF Conference Committee has been hard at work to make sure the conference is everything you asked for – filled with outstanding educational sessions, a robust exhibit hall, multiple networking opportunities and something for everyone!
The 2015 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow will feature:
- More workshops than ever on Saturday
- Anticipated attendance of more than 600 beekeepers
- The Tradeshow - full of the latest beekeeping innovations
- Interactive workshops
- Optional activities perfect for networking and socializing with fellow beekeepers and industry experts
- Something for everyone, from the new small scale beekeeper to the seasoned professional
2015 Registration Rates
|by 10/15/2014||10/16/2014 - 12/10/2014||after 12/10/14|
|Family (2 people)||$345.00||$405.00||$395.00||$455.00||$445.00||$505.00|
|Single Day Rate||$75.00||$90.00||$90.00||$105.00||$105.00||$120.00|
|Family Day Rate||$105.00||$120.00||$120.00||$135.00||$135.00||$150.00|
** Please contact Regina Robuck at 404.760.2887 or email@example.com for code.
Family is defined as 2 adults and any children living in the same household.
Registration cancellations received in writing on or prior to 12/10/2014 will be refunded minus a $50.00 administrative fee. Registration cancellations received after 12/10/2014 will not be refunded.
All non-member registrants will receive a one-year Small Scale level American Beekeeping Federation membership to be processed following the conference in late January 2015. You will be notified once your membership has been made active.