The Disneyland Hotel
1150 Magical Way
Anaheim, California 92802
Telephone: (714) 520-5005
The Disneyland Hotel is the host hotel for the 2015 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow. This property features many distinctive Disney details and a host of amenities including:
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel
- 975 guest rooms and suites which are anything but standard
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet
- Complimentary WiFi in hotel common areas
- Phones with voicemail
- Irons, ironing boards, refrigerators, hairdryers, make-up mirrors and safes in each room
- Coffee Makers
- Disney Channel and ESPN
- Disabled-accessible rooms available
- Charge meals and merchandise purchased throughout the Disneyland® Resort (excluding Downtown Disney® Locations) to room
- Laundry services
- All-new center courtyard area featuring three stunning pools and an island-theme restaurant and box complex.
- Room service
- 3 New Pools (D-Ticket and E-Ticket pools, plus the new Monorail pool with 2 water slides)
- Walking distance from Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District, everything the Disneyland Resort has to offer is just footsteps from your door!
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- 100% Non-Smoking Rooms and Facilities
- Complimentary Self-Parking
Five different dining options which include:
- Tangaroa Terrace: Offering fast casual dining in a tropical setting complete with Tiki torches and island music. Grab and Go options are available for a quick, healthy between-meeting bite. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Trader Sam’s (Enchanted Tiki Bar): Enjoy imaginative vintage cocktails, select wines and beers and gourmet Asian-inspired tapas. Outdoor seating includes lounges surrounding a rustic stone fireplace. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Steakhouse 55 (Restaurant & Lounge): Award-winning fine-dining steakhouse, featuring classics such as prime steaks, chops and seafood. Open daily for breakfast and dinner.
- Goofy’s Kitchen (Whimsical All-you-care-to enjoy Buffet): Is perfect for a fun breakfast or post-meeting meal of delicious proportions. Special character appearances may surprise you. Open daily for breakfast and dinner.
- The Coffee House: Here you can find everything you need to get your morning started - a wide selection of gourmet coffee creations and quick breakfast items such as muffins, Biscotti, bagels and yogurt. Open daily for breakfast.
Be sure to check-out the ABF/Disneyland Microsite. Through this website, you will be able to:
- Make guest room reservations
- View spa offerings and make an appointment
- Review area dining and nightlife
- Learn more about the resort
- View list of restaurants, retail shops and activities participating in the “Show Your Badge and Save” Program
- Purchase Disney tickets (60 days prior to the conference)
Reservations for the Disneyland Hotel
Make your room reservation now! The special rate for the conference is $109.00. A limited number of rooms are reserved at this rate. To secure a room please contact the Disneyland® Resort by booking online 24/7 or by calling (714) 520-5005, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST.
Reservations must be made by Monday, December 15, 2014 or before the group rooms are sold out, so do not delay. Prevailing rates may apply after this date or when the group rooms are sold out, whichever occurs first. Rooms are subject to availability. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card for the first night’s guestroom rate and tax charge.
Group Rate for the Disneyland Hotel
The ABF has negotiated a discounted group rate for all conference attendees of $109.00 per night single/double occupancy plus tax (currently at 17%). This rate will be available until December 15, 2014 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first. Don’t delay – make your reservations today!
Cancellation Policy for the Disneyland Hotel
The Disneyland Hotel allows individual room cancellations without penalty up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled arrival. Advance deposits are refundable only if timely notice of cancellation is given and a cancellation number is provided by the Hotel.
Check-In/Check-Out Time for the Disneyland Hotel
The check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Recommended attire for the conference is casual.
Typical weather in Anaheim, California this time of year ranges from a high of 82°F to a low of 44°F, the history average is 68°F.