Mission and Values
The American Beekeeping Federation (ABF) will act on behalf of the beekeeping industry on issues affecting the interests and the economic viability of the various sectors of the industry.
- The resolutions supported and passed by the membership will serve as policy for the official actions of the ABF.
- The ABF will maintain an organization that is normally proactive rather than reactive in handling industry issues.
- The resolutions and decisions of the ABF will be based upon the best facts and information available.
- The issues outcome will be directed toward maintaining an industry that is self-supporting with a minimum of government involvement.
- The deliberations of an official body of the ABF will recognize and consider the impact of its decisions on the industry as a whole.
- The ABF will serve as an information source to its members on those issues affecting the industry.