As a public service, the American Beekeeping Federation (ABF) offers free beginning beekeeping information, which can be found as PDF files at the links below.
If you are unable to access these links, please complete the online request form or send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, mailing address, phone, e-mail and fax. For specific questions, please also include a brief description of your beekeeping experience, the number of bee colonies you possess and the name of your nearest largest city. Please allow up to 10 business days for a reply.
Some other ideas to help you learn more and get involved:
- Make friends with another local beekeeper
- Join the ABF and a local bee club
- Contact your County Extension Service
- Consult your state or county agriculture department
- Visit the Beekeeping Links page of the ABF Web site
- Visit your public library
Thank you for your interest in bees - good luck and have fun!